Charity Fundraising Ideas – Charity Firewalk
Charity Fire Walk Challenge Video in aid of Barnados Childrens Charity
Why Consider running a Charity Firewalking Fundraiser with us?
- We have raised over €150,000 from Charity Firewalks in Ireland
- Our events are delivered by Brian Moore, Ireland’s only F.I.R.E. Registered Master Firewalking Instructor
- Ten years experience in providing safe, safer, safest firewalk events in Ireland, United Kingdom, Spain, & USA.
- Our Charity Firewalk Challenge events typically raise €15,000 per event
- The participants have a ball and learn invaluable life & business skills and leave feeling exhilarated!!!!
- The event can take place in any part of Ireland and we’re more than happy to help you find the perfect venue.
- There is no upper limit to the number of participants,hence there is no limit on how much you can raise for your charity.
- Charities who have benefited include: Barnados, Special Olympics, Rett Syndrome Ireland, Oran Nibbs, Simon, Shine, Aware, Billy Riordan Foundation, Telethon, SoSad, Crumlin Childrens Hospital, Harolds Cross Hospice, Irish Heart Foundation. See below.